2020年11月11日星期三

Hydroponic Cucumbers-grow LED lights indoors

I teach 10-12 grade agriculture courses in a high school, so I decided to let my students use LEDs to grow cucumbers in a controlled environment. Hydraulic grille lights. The light I choose for cucumber growth is VANQ T8 light, which can easily cover 2x2. The metal halide or high-pressure sodium lamp T8 with an area of ​​more than 400 watts uses 84 3 watt ultra-high output LEDs, with an expected lifespan of 12 to 15 days, a power of about 130 watts, and the patented six-belt cucumber plant with large leaves and beginning to bloom.


The cucumber I chose is a variety called pica lino. It can produce all female flowers without pollination, so it is very suitable for growing indoors or in a greenhouse on the 25th day. Due to powdery mildew, it has removed some leaves. Even with powdery mildew, the plant showed tremendous growth. I was surprised how many flowers bloomed in such a short time on the 30th day, there were no signs of powdery mildew, and many new leaves were replaced. Some cucumbers began to grow.


The armor-piercing T8 is worthy of the name, because it can penetrate many canopies and induce many flowers and flower buds to be actually loaded. Plant flowers and new buds within 25 days after transplantation. After the cucumbers are removed, they grow at an alarming rate. Picking on the 35th day took 7 to 10 days. We harvested the first batch of grapes and one of my students. In the end, we picked 8 cucumber dat from the vine, which was our last harvest, because the cucumber plant has completely exhausted its life and produced 191 cucumbers. My students and I like to eat fresh things. We also sell it to our employees. With the help of many other cucumber schools, we eventually raised $125 to maintain and support our indoor garden.


To my surprise, VANQ Hydroponic LED Grow Light T8 can produce 191 cucumbers in an area slightly larger than 4 square feet. In this region, the penetration cost of water and electricity growth T8 is $649 for three years. The 12-year warranty from the day the lights are turned on is only $54 per year. I can easily repay my money within 24 weeks. My class has 3 cucumbers provided by school staff, the price is 5.00 US dollars, they are organic seeds, we do not use any herbicides, pesticides or fungicides, our cucumbers increase the value and demand of our products, to us The demand is so great that I must start reducing the number of people who pay in advance to ensure that if we sell all 191 cucumbers, they will have the next right to pick them. They could have sold 63 bags of luggage for $5 and could raise $115 in 3 days and 80 days.


You can pay for these two cucumbers. After that, in the next 11 and a half years, for every cucumber planted, the school community association may be a non-profit organization, or even an individual, and a healthy and good organization. The high yield index of a plant is the number of days the roots have grown since the 1980s. The root system of cucumber is the healthiest root system. I see them very white. I am a pioneer in Sookie's contribution to VANQ growers because it generates almost no heat. To help me lower my body temperature, a lot of oxygen enters the VANQ spectrum. Insufficient light can also have a huge impact on plant health and high yields. Looking forward to buying more lights from VANQ from the classroom





没有评论:

发表评论

Marijuana Growth Diary-The Importance of Marijuana Growth Lights

Hello everyone, our first Marijuana growth is still pursuing the first successful harvest. As you can see from the plants behind me, I plant...