2020年11月3日星期二

Build your own growth light

Okay, this is my hydroponic grow light bar on the Costco shelf. This is how they connect. So basically, if you look closely at the plus sign, there will be a plus sign and a minus sign, so there will be a plus sign there, so all you have to do is connect the red wire to the bidirectional black wire and use the minus sign Location, I'm tying them together here just to tell you not to shrink, so you just need to connect them like this, then shrink the wrap, then shrink the wrap and what I put here, and then align them. To keep everything smooth, I didn’t wear a zipper, but all I had to do was put the zipper every few inches to prevent us from falling and connecting together. For power supplies, this is really simple.


Our power source is a 12 amp power source. This line is just one line. You can connect three wires to the back of the computer or monitor. Black, white and green, so if you look here, the wire connecting L to black is white, and then the green wire is inserted here, so you can connect these three ways and loosen it, it's easy, you just need to loosen Open any one of the wires, then tighten to tighten the wires, put them in, here you will also see the VV plus sign, so you want the red wires to appear in these V Plus, and you need another root yes , Just like I started inserting it to tell you that this will be a lurking wait. I tell you, this is how you grow and make money. Okay, this is the shelf. As you can see, the red tie is installed. They stay bright now. I just want to tell you the difference between LED lights.



I installed an LED hydroponic light here. I want to shrink it a bit. If you notice a difference in height, there will be more space between this part and this part for fluorescent lights. In fact, the growth space for plants is relatively small. If you look here, you will find that these pea sprouts are now about 3-4 inches, they still have a lot of room to grow, so they need to be wired here again, so use v- and v+ as roots. Lifted his head in front of him. You demonstrated how to wire and then plug in the main power supply on the left. Just plug in my fluorescent lamp. The lamp here is connected to Yes, the main power supply is to ground the white wire to the end, and then ground the black wire to L. Then all the final Joe is installed here. I will 3D print it separately or just replace it from another shelf




没有评论:

发表评论

Marijuana Growth Diary-The Importance of Marijuana Growth Lights

Hello everyone, our first Marijuana growth is still pursuing the first successful harvest. As you can see from the plants behind me, I plant...